Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I GOT TAGGED

8 shows i watch daily
lmn
lifetime
news
game shows
more lmn
millionaire
dr. phil
raymond
8 restaurants I like to eat at
del taco'
subway
applebees
cuck a rama
can't think of any others
8 of my favorite candies
gummy bears
tooties rolls
dots
bridge mix
licorice (red)
red hots
dark hersery bars
carmels
8 things that happened today
packed our things back in car from koa
drove
drove
drove
ate
drove
drove
made it home
8 people i talk to every day
bobby
angie
amanda
ann
cami
my honey
darin
grandma
8 movies i enjoy
mama mia
traveling pants part two
secret life of the bees
ghost
west side story
fireproof
city of ember
bayview terrace
8 things i am looking forward to
traveling more
seeing my grandkids more
seeing my kids more
reunions
special parties at my house
going to the temple more
christmas
new grandchild being born
8 places i want to visit
italy
mexico on a cruise
california again
idaho to see alisha and jordan and kids
dollywood again it was so fun
hawaii
australia
arizona
8 things on my wish list
good health
healthy grandkids
healthy kids
long life
good health for parents
getting all my storage
help any one that needs help
world freedom
8 most missed memories
can't think of any
8 things i say daily
i love you to my sweetheart
i love you to my grandkids and kids
what do you want to do
which show do you want to see
what do you want to eat
want to go to mesquite
want to go to walmart
want to go anywhere

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: